When visiting a different country there’s always so much to see and do so come on our multi-activity tour and have a different experience every day! Enter the heart of nature and discover its hidden beauties as you travel on horseback, by bike or foot through scenic meadows and forests or along the many hiking and cycling trails, through remarkable scenery, beside castles and manor houses and experience the culture and cuisine of small towns through which you pass.
With the arrival of winter, the landscape is transformed into a fantastic environment for all types of winter sports. With so many different activities to choose from, why not let us plan your week for you. Enjoy downhill skiing, snowboarding, winter walking on snowshoes, dog-sledding, cross country skiing or even wolf and lynx tracking in the Slovak Carpathian mountains. The choice of activities is wide.
- Medieval Levoca and the Levoca Mountains, UNESCO
- Explore the national park of Slovak Paradise
- Slovakian High Tatras, the highest mountains of the Carpathians
- Skiing, snowboarding and cross country
- Winter walking and frozen waterfalls
- Dog sledding and hot thermal springs
- Traditional Slovak gastronomy and folklore
- Great summer activities in the Slovak Carpathians
- National Parks Slovak Paradise, High Tatras, Pieniny
- Medieval Levoca and authentic mountain villages